To maintain positive growth of the company together with our customers by offering them the best quality, technology and services. To continuously improve our performance by developing and implementing the latest technology. We love it here, and we think you will too.
At POWERSHiFTER, we deliver brilliant digital solutions that put people first. We believe that organically fostering an environment based on equality, trust and transparency will generate great ideas.
As part of the POWERSHiFTER team, you will have access to some of the brightest minds in design, technology and strategy. You will work in an environment that values people, collaborating with team members, process and performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to submit an application, but due to the high volume, we will only be contacting those who are successful in making it through to the next phase.
- Write and execute comprehensive test plans for Web-based applications and mobile apps
- Maintain and update test cases as projects progress
- Liaise with project managers, developers, and client technical stakeholders to help determine requirements and assess risks
- Assist in planning and budgeting testing efforts on a project-by-project basis, balancing unit testing, with automated and manual testing to ensure quality
- Prepare reports that accurately convey scope of testing, not just defects
- Set up and maintain library of automated testing using tools such as Selenium, Calabash or similar
- Coordinate with developers to resolve issues and provide ongoing feedback
- Provide support to identify underlying causes of production incidents and validate solutions.
- Work with project managers and team members to manage workload and delivery schedules without sacrificing quality
- Create and maintain documentation as a normal part of work. Ensure quality of documentation generated by others
- Ensure all projects meet the specified functional requirements
- Test for flow, design, navigation and behavioural consistency
- Preparation of client-facing diagrams and documents
- Monitor browser and device usage trends
- 3+ years experience testing for the Web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with iterative software development and Agile principles
- Familiarity with Jira / Confluence
- Familiarity with Selenium / Appium / Screener / Calabash or other automation tool
- Language knowledge: Python or Java
- Willing to invest time learning new tools and technologies
- Experience in cross-browsers and mobile testing (manual and automation)
- Experience with performance/load testing tools and methodologies
- Experience with Accessibility testing tools
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Keen attention to details.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and experience in security, load and performance testing is an asset.
- A degree, ideally in computer science, web development or related areas.